Electric Wireless Buttocks Hip Trainer Massager
Electric Wireless Buttocks Hip Trainer Massager
Electric Wireless Buttocks Hip Trainer Massager
Electric Wireless Buttocks Hip Trainer Massager

Electric Wireless Buttocks Hip Trainer Massager

$29.99 $60.00
Save 50%
Style: Buy 1
Buy 1
Buy 2 (Save 15%)
Buy 3 (Save 20%)

Guarantee safe & secure checkout

28 people are viewing this right now

NOTE: We're currently going viral on social media, and our stock is very limited! We highly recommend placing your order before we sell out!
THE MOST EFFICIENT WAY TO WORK OUT AT HOME

"Smart Muscle Tool"

Normal physical activity uses approximately 30% of the muscles fibers leaving 70% dormant.

The vibrations are given off by our special EMS Technology target and stimulate the deepest core muscles by replicating natural muscle contractions.

"I'm too busy"

It is not an excuse anymore, you only need 20 minutes a day to get the maximum results.
"Nothing Easier To Use"

All you need to do is put your favorite Pad on your booty, press a button and you can use it while watching TV, listening to music, or any other entertainment.

Other parts massager
 Perfect fit the body curve, focus your attention on the location of the need to exercise more with the ultimate Abs stimulator.

"Fast Results?"

Your efforts will be rewarded quickly, you will see a difference after the second week of daily use and even more if combined with one of our Challenges.


AFTER-SALES SERVICE
30-Day Money Back Guarantee 1 Years Replacement Warranty and Ready to respond within 2 hours(we bear all transportation costs).

 

 

SHIPPING
Worldwide Express Shipping
International: 7-15 business days